Oticon Opn™ – open your world
Ethics, Hearing Aids, Technology, Treatment
Clarity Hearing Solutions are proud to bring the Oticon Opn™ – the world's first internet connected hearing aids – to Queensland at a fair price – and now with optional recharge capability!
Oticon Opn™ in Queensland
Pairing Clarity’s five ethical practice principles with the Opn’s technical advancements ensure you get the best hearing solution for your needs at a fair price.
NOTE: In 2019 Oticon released the latest version of their Opn platform hearing aids – the Oticon Opn S hearing aids. Read more about the new devices here.
Clarity’s Opn Pricing
For the very latest in Oticon Opn prices, see our online catalogue here.
- 60-day device satisfaction money-back guarantee (device costs only)
- 3-year full warranty
- 5-year repair guarantee (minimum)
- 1-year half-price replacement guarantee against accidental loss or damage
Make your Oticon Opn hearing aids rechargeable
Add the optional rechargeable kit to your Oticon Opn miniRITE hearing aids for just $395 to add recharge capabilities to your hearing aids (miniRITE only).
You can also retrofit this rechargeable kit to your existing Oticon Opn miniRITE hearing aids for $395.
Each kit comes with two replacement battery doors, two rechargeable batteries as well as the dual station charging base.
- Simply pop your Opn hearing aids in the charger overnight and they are ready to go in the morning.
- No more replacing batteries every few days.
- Save the time, money and environmental impact of buying hundreds of batteries every year.
Oticon Opn – connected to the world
Oticon promotes the usual claims of better speech and conversation experiences with the Opn due to its fast processor. The processor is apparently 50 times faster than the previous generation.
But what has us excited is the Opn’s connection to the internet allowing it to utilise the ifttt.com action triggering service. This allows you to set automatic triggers based on your location and interaction with other internet connected devices. For instance, you can:
- Change settings in the hearing aid when arriving at work
- Receive a notification when the hearing aid battery is low
- Get calendar notifications
- Receive a spoken notification when someone is at the door
- Turn lights off when leaving home
- Receive notifications when txt messages arrive
- Automatically start TV streaming; or
- Any other triggers you build with the IFTTT system.
The Oticon Opn has also been given a certified rating of IP68 for dust and water resistance. You don’t have to worry about sweat or getting wet in the rain.
Why choose Clarity for your hearing loss treatment?
Our practice follows our principles for the ethical treatment of hearing loss, which are:
- Accurate diagnosis: We only employ the best University Masters qualified and registered Audiologists and we take the time to ensure we accurately diagnose your hearing loss through a comprehensive hearing assessment, not just a hearing screen.
- Evidence-based recommendations and treatment: We only prescribe treatment, hearing aids and features where there’s medical evidence it will actually help you and, importantly, suit your lifestyle.
- Ethical and transparent pricing: Our margins are the same across our entire range of hearing aids. This ensures there is no incentive to over-prescribe technology other than what is best for you. We earn our income from our clinical time – our expertise – not from selling hearing aids. This also means our hearing aid pricing is some of the cheapest available at close to wholesale prices.
- No sales commissions: We don’t compensate our team for selling hearing aids and we don’t have sales commissions or sales targets. This allows us to focus on treating your hearing loss.
- Independent since 2008: Being independent we can provide hearing aids and implants from all manufacturers to ensure you get the one right for your hearing needs. We will offer you a choice of options at different price points that will treat your hearing loss and we will take the time to explain the benefits and features of each option.
If you would like to find out more about the Oticon Opn and whether it’s a solution right for you, contact us today to arrange a hearing assessment.
Request a booking today!
All images copyright Oticon 2017
Return to News List