The Phonak Lyric is the first and only long-term wear hearing solution that is truly invisible.
Once placed, Lyric is worn 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It can even be worn when showering or sleeping.
Lyric is placed by your Audiologist completely inside the ear canal. It creates a natural sound quality while staying out of sight.
See more at our Lyric page.
The price listed is the individual device price.
Clarity Hearing Solutions does not bundle a set clinical fee into the costs of our hearing aids giving you complete transparency of hearing aid costs and our fees. Clinical fees for comprehensive hearing tests and assessments, diagnosis, fitting and any ongoing rehabilitation are outlined below.
A new patient, from a first visit to follow up visits, takes on average 90 minutes (over 2-3 visits) to fit a pair of hearing aids, provide rehabilitation and fine-tune the hearing aids eg:
- First Appointment: Comprehensive Test and Options: $150
- Fitting of one or two aids: $150 (at first or second appointment)
- Follow-up (Adjustment/Tuning/Report): $150
- Any further Adjustments: $75-$150
NOTE: Office of Hearing Services Program (OHSP) eligible patients will only pay the OHS price listed above for the device, all assessment, fitting and follow-up appointments.
Patients with complex hearing needs who require ongoing follow-ups can choose the option of including 1, 3 or 5+ year ClarityCare Packs with their hearing aids. The ClarityCare Packs include all assessment, fitting and adjustment appointments and more for the duration of the pack.
- 1 year ClarityCare Pack – $595 per aid/$995 for two aids
- 3 year ClarityCare Pack – $995 per aid/$1,895 for two aids
- Lifetime ClarityCare Pack (5+ years) – $1,295 per aid/$2,395 for two aids
See our pricing page for full details. ClarityCare Packs include all audiological services and consultations, including your initial assessment and fitting appointments plus more.
All consults, tests, assessments and fittings are performed by one of our fully qualified audiologists at one of our 30+ Queensland clinics and come risk-free with our 60-day device money-back guarantee.
OHS/Hearing Services Program Voucher Pricing for Pensioners, DVA White Card (with Hearing) and Gold Card holders and others
Subsidised pricing (listed as OHS above) is available to eligible pensioners, DVA White Card and Gold Card holders and others under the Office of Hearing Services Program if fitted by Clarity, and includes all clinical appointments including assessments, fitting and adjustments as funded by the Office of Hearing Services. Find out more.
- 60-day device satisfaction money-back guarantee
- 3-year full warranty
- 5-year repair guarantee on OHS listed devices (minimum)
- 1-year half-price replacement guarantee against accidental loss or damage
Request an appointment today!