Serenity Choice Work is reusable, universal-fit hearing protection
designed as Personal Protective Equipment for noisy working
environments such machine shops, farming, road building,
construction or any situation where health and safety requires the
use of hearing protection i.e. where noise levels are above the safe
limit of 85 dB.
Serenity Choice Work reduces the sound level by 24 dB, making it
safe for 8 hours’ continuous use in any environment up to 109 dB.
Serenity Choice Work can be combined with earmuffs in very loud situations where double
protection is a requirement.
Product specific benefits
• A suitable fit is guaranteed: Small, medium and large ear tips in package with extra
large size available on request.
• Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology.
They ensure that your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
• Hypoallergenic: Ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
• Value for money: Ear tips can be used multiple times.
• Natural: The wearer’s natural hearing is preserved, facilitating situational awareness.