From basic pre-employment assessments to advanced objective assessments to detect malingering or damage to balance organs following acoustic shock incidents, all delivered to your workplace..
- Workcover Medico-Legal Audiological assessments (accredited Workcover provider – GEPI) including Percentage Loss of Hearing (PLH) and Permanent Disability Index (DPI);
- Objective non-behavioural Audiological test-battery assessments for those suspected of malingering or unable to respond (Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR), Otoacoustic Emmissions (OAE), Acoustic Reflex immittance measures);
- Employment screenings including assessments with hearing aids or Cochlear Implants in situ;
- Balance testing and treatment/rehabilitation pathways (Vertigo, Disequilibrium, and Dizziness);
- Tinnitus/Acoustic Shock/Trauma assessment and rehabilitation;
- Communication plug/devices, noise plugs, musician’s earplugs, swimming plugs, ear protection;
- Comprehensive evidence based hearing aid candidacy assessments and treatment/rehabilitation – including semipermanent implantable hearing aids, invisible deep canal hearing aids, water/dust/sweat proof hearing aids, Bluetooth compatible, industrial deafness devices, Assistive listening devices.
- Cochlear Implant, Bone anchored hearing aids (BAHA), Bone Bridge, Sound Bridge (middle ear implants): candidacy hearing and balance assessments, ENT referral pathway, switch on, Mapping/programming (can be done at any site).
- On the spot wax/cerumen/foreign body removal;
- On site Sound Level Measurements, Audits and noise dose meters
- Hearing Conservation Program: including risk management, noise policy, education and training.
By delivering these services directly to your workplace saves you having to pay for travel costs for claimants, and increases productivity by reducing time off work for the assessments and possible subsequent treatment of all hearing, balance, and tinnitus/acoustic shock/trauma needs.