A satisfactory outcome for treating hearing loss with hearing aids starts with having the right assessments to ascertain the cause, degree, communication impairment, degree of improvement likely with treatment, lifestyle needs and budget.
At Clarity Hearing Solutions we have one of the most comprehensive rehabilitative Audiological test battery to obtain an extremely accurate diagnosis and prognosis. These can include objective assessments that can even detect damage to the inner ear or middle ear structures before it shows up as a hearing loss. We also standardly do assessments of Auditory processing to ascertain your capability of hearing in background noise. These along with numerous other tests we do allows a thorough analysis of your hearing, processing and communication needs. We can then very accurately choose the right treatment options for you using evidence based research to support our clinical decisions.Â We also continue with further comprehensive assessments, and rehabilitation toÂ verify the initial and ongoing success of the treatment.
In orderÂ to maximise your outcomes all our clinicians assessing and implementing our programs are highly trained University qualified Audiologists accredited with the Audiology Society of Australia. Our hearing aid assessments and treatment includes the following.
- initial personalised comprehensive hearing rehabilitation program: thorough full rehabilitative case history, otoscopy, Â tympanometry, reflex pattern testing, Otoacoustic emissions, full air and bone audiometry, speech audiometry, auditory processing assessment (ability to hear in background noise), Â COSI evaluation (Client Orientated Scale of Improvement hearing assessment to obtain objective measurement of Â improvement)
Treatment, Rehabilitation and On Going ServicesÂ
- hearing aid fitting and full rehabilitation by an accredited Audiologist includes: initial hearing aid programming, real ear measures, bluetooth paring, full rehabilitation treatment program
- hearing aid follow-up, fine tuning and rehabilitation review by an accredited Audiologist includes:Â Â follow upÂ hearing aid programming, real ear measures, free-field audimetry with hearing aids in situ, speech testing in quiet with hearing aids in situ, speech testing in background noise with hearing aids in situ, full rehabilitation treatment program review, COSI evaluation
- unlimited hearing aid adjustments and fine tuning by an accredited Audiologist
- hearing aid adjustment follow-up appointments by an accredited Audiologist
- ear wax/foreign body removal and management by an accredited Audiologist
- full walk-in servicing of hearing aids including cleaning, receiver/tube replacing, housing change and bluetooth pairing by audiology assistants or administration
- loan aids should devices need to be sent away for service
- annual Audiological Assessments and rehabilitation program review by an accredited Audiologist includes:full rehabilitative case history, otoscopy, tympanometry, reflex pattern testing, Otoacoustic emissions, full air and bone audiometry, speech audiometry, auditory processing assessment, Â COSI evaluation .
- employment medical Audiological assessments with hearing aids in situ includes: Â otoscopy, real ear measure and/or aided threshold freefield audiometry, full air and bone audiometry, speech audiometry, and full report by an accredited Audiologist (including coal board, QLD Transport commercial licencing, CASA and any other medicals)
- full medical and independent medico-legal Audiological assessments and report by an accredited Audiologist includes:Â full diagnosticÂ case history,Â otoscopy,Â tympanometry, reflex pattern testing, Otoacoustic emissions, full air and bone audiometry, speech audiometry, Percentage loss of hearing evaluation, Degree of Permanent Impairment calculation
- 60 day full money back satisfaction guarantee
* tests and procedures may vary depending on need