Keep your hearing loss a secret!
Hearing Aids, Hearing loss, Technology, Treatment
The discreet new Insera IIC hearing aid from Unitron will help keep your hearing loss secret
When people talk about hearing loss, discretion is raised by many as being very important — the ability to address hearing loss without advertising it like a billboard.
The new Unitron™ Insera hearing aids do just that. The Invisible In Canal (IIC) style with a new improved design for reliability and longevity, keeps your hearing loss discreet.
Custom-made just for you
Your Insera hearing aids are custom-moulded specially for you to fit your ear comfortably and securely.
After an expert, comprehensive hearing assessment, Clarity’s Masters-level audiologists will fine-tune the Insera hearing aid to suit your specific hearing needs.
A price that’s almost invisible too
The Insera hearing aids start at an incredible price for a custom-moulded, advanced, digital hearing aid.
The Insera hearing aids are free for eligible pensioners and veterans. The Insera hearing aids and all assessment, fitting, follow-up and tuning appointments are fully covered by your Office of Hearing Services voucher.
For privately funded patients, the Insera IIC starts at just $2,090 a pair plus $300 assessment and fitting by Clarity’s expert audiologists. You may also be eligible for a rebate from your private health insurance.
Your future needs covered
With Unitron’s Flex:upgrade program your future hearing needs are covered. You can easily upgrade the features of your Insera hearing aids as your needs and lifestyle change.
What you get…
- Custom-moulded Invisible In Canal (IIC) style digital hearing aid to fit your ears securely and comfortably
- Fine-tuned for your specific hearing needs
- Expert assessment, diagnosis and fitting from Clarity Hearing’s Masters level Independent Audiologists
- New, improved IIC design for greater reliability and longevity
- 3 Year Warranty
- 5-year repair guarantee (minimum)
- 1-year half-price replacement guarantee against accidental loss or damage
- 60 Day Device Money Back Guarantee
Secure your appointment today
With no referral needed call Clarity Hearing Solutions on 1300 252 748, or locate your nearest clinic on our Contact Us page, to secure your appointment today. We have clinics throughout Queensland.
Out of hours you can submit a request for an appointment or more information using our online booking form. Click the button below.
Request a booking today!
Why choose Clarity for your hearing loss treatment?
Our practice follows our principles for ethical treatment of hearing loss:
- Accurate diagnosis: We only employ the best University Masters qualified and registered Audiologists and we take the time to ensure we accurately diagnose your hearing loss through a comprehensive hearing assessment, not just a hearing screen.
- Evidence-based recommendations and treatment: We only prescribe treatment, hearing aids and features where there’s medical evidence it will actually help you and, importantly, suit your lifestyle.
- Ethical and transparent pricing: Our margins are the same across our entire range of hearing aids. This ensures there is no incentive to over-prescribe technology other than what is best for you. We earn our income from our clinical time – our expertise — not from selling hearing aids. This also means our hearing aid pricing is some of the cheapest available at close to wholesale prices.
- No sales commissions: With no sales commissions or sales targets our audiologists can focus on treating your hearing loss, not selling you a hearing aid.
- Independent since 2008: Being independent we can provide hearing aids and implants from all manufacturers to ensure you get the one right for your hearing needs. We will offer you a choice of options at different price points that will treat your hearing loss and we will take the time to explain the benefits and features of each option.
Request a booking today!
Return to News List